With over 500 employees in two state-of-the-art locations, WellDyneRx is experiencing tremendous growth in the pharmacy and health care industries. WellDyneRx has a wide range of expertise, from full pharmacy benefit management services and innovative health and wellness programs, to specialty and mail order pharmacies.
Our people are our greatest asset, and it is their commitment to providing remarkable customer support and innovative health care solutions that has driven WellDyneRx’s success. WellDyneRx is focused on developing our employees, understanding that our future success depends on the talent we hire today.
Our people are passionate about the work they deliver. And, in return, WellDyneRx is passionate about investing in them. Our culture supports creativity and innovation and rewards excellence.
WellDyneRx is the perfect place for people with an entrepreneurial spirit who are fulfilled by delivering consistent, quality results and service to both internal and external customers. Come be a part of this exciting time in WellDyneRx’s over 20-year history and find a career you can grow with. Join Our Team
The Service Desk Tech III assists with planning, directing, and coordinating resources that assist users with issues related to IT. This includes interacting and consulting with internal business users to manage satisfaction; implementation of desktop hardware and software; and, everyday service requests relating to PC, server, and network hardware and software. The Service Desk Tech III is responsible for all user-related IT issues in the workplace and ensures business process and quality standards are maintained. The Service Desk Tech III cultivates an environment of customer service and support. The Service Desk Tech III has a positive, can-do attitude and is willing to take the time to work patiently with end users.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responds to Level 2 support and works with vendors on Level 3 support
- Oversees updates on issues to ensure customer satisfaction and productivity
- Researches trouble issues which affect multiple users
- Generates activity and status reports
- Reviews checklists and documentation for resolving routine problems
- Sends out communication regarding incident management for system outages
- Monitors all tickets within ManageEngine to ensure the customers are supported in a timely and effective manner
- Provides input during project planning and requirements phase
- Submits change control submissions
- Assists with monitoring expenses
- Assists in assessing/analyzing the need for new applications on an individual or large-scale basis
- Assist with the planning and scheduling of installation and deployment projects
- Participates in the design and implements equipment replacement plan
- Diagnoses and resolves customer application issues
- Creates temporary solutions until permanent solutions can be implemented
- Assists systems, programming, and vendor professionals, as needed, to resolve system issues
- Coordinates the resolution of escalated application, hardware, and software problems
- Monitors key metrics (quality, customer satisfaction, resolution time, etc.) and provides recommendations as appropriate
- Reviews tracking log to identify reoccurring problems, or problems affecting a large number of customers
- Develops procedures and controls for service improvements
- Recommends solutions to common problems and updates Standard Operating Procedures and other documentation
- Coordinates integration and user acceptance testing as needed
- Identifies customer training needs based on common problems
- Coordinates training for less experienced technical support staff and end users on usage of software and equipment
- Assists in the documentation for processes and ensures the overall scope, quality, and effectiveness of documentation continues to grow
- Creates manuals/guides to incorporate processes and new products
- Alerts team members about reoccurring problems
- Assists in root cause analysis and problem management with development and implementation teams
- Communicates updates on issues in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction and productivity
- Mentors less experienced staff in a specific area of expertise
- Available during non-business hours to resolve system issues as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail in high-pressure situations
- Solid understanding of business practices with fundamental understanding of desktop, server and network technologies
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience);
- 5+ years of experience in an IT support or technical environment, with significant PC or client/server platform experience.
- Deep knowledge of Service Desk processes
- Extreme familiarity with desktop PC’s, Windows, PC imaging, software installation, patching, print, hardware
- Ability to communicate, train, work with, and build relationships with business users.