With over 500 employees in two state-of-the-art locations, WellDyneRx is experiencing tremendous growth in the pharmacy and health care industries. WellDyneRx has a wide range of expertise, from full pharmacy benefit management services and innovative health and wellness programs, to specialty and mail order pharmacies.
Our people are our greatest asset, and it is their commitment to providing remarkable customer support and innovative health care solutions that has driven WellDyneRx’s success. WellDyneRx is focused on developing our employees, understanding that our future success depends on the talent we hire today.
Our people are passionate about the work they deliver. And, in return, WellDyneRx is passionate about investing in them. Our culture supports creativity and innovation and rewards excellence.
WellDyneRx is the perfect place for people with an entrepreneurial spirit who are fulfilled by delivering consistent, quality results and service to both internal and external customers. Come be a part of this exciting time in WellDyneRx’s over 20-year history and find a career you can grow with. Join Our Team
Under the direct supervision of the Pharmacy Manager ensure patients prescriptions are filled and prepared in an accurate and timely manner.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Ensure all prescription information is entered accurately and in a timely manner.
• Responsible for filling and preparing prescription orders in a timely manner.
• Organizes medications for pharmacist to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions; preparing and labeling medication and supplies.
• Responsible for scanning in and putting away the daily orders from the wholesalers.
• Package medications per refrigeration and room temperature protocols.
• Accurately ship prescription orders in a timely manner.
• Responsible for keeping the pharmacy clean based on a cleaning schedule.
• Technicians will be required to assist with inventory when it is assigned.
• Respect and maintain confidentiality guidelines of HIPAA.
• Follow and aid in enforcement of all company policies and procedures.
• Perform routine, professional pharmacy functions.
• Responsible for other duties as assigned.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Education and Experience
• Certified Pharmacy Technician, in good standing (REQUIRED)
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Registered with the State of Florida (Florida techs only)
• One year minimum of pharmacy experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Ability to fill 30 prescriptions per hour.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to handle multiple activities or interruptions at once.
• Ability to work in a standing environment.
• Ability to communicate effectively, patiently and courteously.
• Work independently with little supervision and meet daily deadlines.
• Ability to perform repetitious work accurately.
Work Environment/Physical Demands
This position is in an environment which requires prolonged sitting and standing in front of a computer. In addition, this position requires hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office equipment, including the operation of standard computer and phone equipment. May have occasional high stress when dealing with customers/clients and employees. This position may be required to work long hours.