With over 500 employees in two state-of-the-art locations, WellDyneRx is experiencing tremendous growth in the pharmacy and health care industries. WellDyneRx has a wide range of expertise, from full pharmacy benefit management services and innovative health and wellness programs, to specialty and mail order pharmacies.
Our people are our greatest asset, and it is their commitment to providing remarkable customer support and innovative health care solutions that has driven WellDyneRx’s success. WellDyneRx is focused on developing our employees, understanding that our future success depends on the talent we hire today.
Our people are passionate about the work they deliver. And, in return, WellDyneRx is passionate about investing in them. Our culture supports creativity and innovation and rewards excellence.
WellDyneRx is the perfect place for people with an entrepreneurial spirit who are fulfilled by delivering consistent, quality results and service to both internal and external customers. Come be a part of this exciting time in WellDyneRx’s over 20-year history and find a career you can grow with. Join Our Team
- Upon completion of the residency, the resident will be able to:
- Identify, develop, and implement pharmacy process improvement and training programs
- Optimize clinical outcomes by developing, implementing, and managing specialty clinical outreach programs
- Proactively analyze data to identify opportunities for additional pharmacy management services
- Work with patients and prescribers to resolve drug therapy problems related to specialty medications and disease states
- Understand specialty pharmacy operations, including pharmacy care management and dispensing processes
- Analyze real-world outcomes data that demonstrate the value of specialty pharmacy
- Contribute to patient education newsletters on a variety of disease states such as multiple sclerosis, oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, and growth hormone deficiency
- Identify, develop, and train on continuing clinical information to pharmacy staff
Required Residency Activities
- Research project developed and implemented at US Specialty Care
- Presentation of project at a national pharmacy meeting and/or publication in a professional peer-reviewed journal.
- Florida licensure within 90 days of the start of the residency program
- Doctor of Pharmacy degree from a college or school of pharmacy accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education or equivalent experience
- Completed online employment application form
- Curriculum vitae
- Three professional letters of recommendation
- Official university transcripts
- A written statement (not to exceed 500 words) explaining why you are pursuing a pharmacy practice residency and what you hope to gain from the residency program
- On-site interview (upon invitation)
- PowerPoint presentation (managed care or specialty pharmacy focus)