With over 500 employees in two state-of-the-art locations, WellDyneRx is experiencing tremendous growth in the pharmacy and health care industries. WellDyneRx has a wide range of expertise, from full pharmacy benefit management services and innovative health and wellness programs, to specialty and mail order pharmacies.
Our people are our greatest asset, and it is their commitment to providing remarkable customer support and innovative health care solutions that has driven WellDyneRx’s success. WellDyneRx is focused on developing our employees, understanding that our future success depends on the talent we hire today.
Our people are passionate about the work they deliver. And, in return, WellDyneRx is passionate about investing in them. Our culture supports creativity and innovation and rewards excellence.
WellDyneRx is the perfect place for people with an entrepreneurial spirit who are fulfilled by delivering consistent, quality results and service to both internal and external customers. Come be a part of this exciting time in WellDyneRx’s over 20-year history and find a career you can grow with. Join Our Team
The System Administrator II is responsible for effectively recommending, provisioning, installing, configuring, operating, and maintaining systems hardware, software and storage related infrastructure. This individual will assist and support project teams with technical issues. These activities include the definition of requirements, recommending technical strategy, implementation and support, technical analysis and design and support of operations staff in executing, testing and rolling-out solutions. This individual is accountable for Windows servers, some storage functions and all peripheral systems that support company infrastructure. Further, this role will mentor and train Systems Administrator I and Service Desk roles.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform Systems Tier II troubleshooting and resolution for business user issues relating to server hardware and software
- Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.Monitor production systems and ticket queue for any issues that may arise
- Document all configurations and resolutions relating to servers and issues
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures
- Work with the Systems Lead to ensure requests are routed to the proper resource in order to be resolved quickly and efficiently
- Escalate service requests that require Sr. Systems Engineer level support
- Work with project teams to advise, procure, deliver technologies that support overall business initiatives
- Report on overall systems state and advise on any recommendations
- Manage backup systems and ensure all critical systems are recoverable
- Patch all assigned servers
- Manage corporate messaging functions
- Support SharePoint installation
- Manage operation and accuracy of systems monitoring platform
- Available during non-business hours to resolve system issues as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows Server 200x, Windows 7/Vista/2000, Linux
- Testing Tools: Wireshark, ping, tracert, arp, IPconfig
- Software: Microsoft Office, SQL, IIS, Active Directory, Exchange Server, SharePoint, Kronos, Trendmicro, Hyper-V, WSUS, Nagios, Cacti
- Protocols: FTP, TFTP, IP, TCP, UDP, HTTP, HTTPS, RDP, DHCP, NTFS, Telnet, Netbios, LAN, SSH
- Solid understanding Virtualization Technologies
- Some storage experience/exposure
- Hardware: HP servers, Raritan, Tape Library
- Disaster Recovery experience
- Strong troubleshooting and resolution skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong Attention to detail in high-pressure situations
- Strong understanding of server and storage technologies
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Excellent customer service and communications skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- 5 years of experience in an IT support or technical environment, with at least 3 years client/server platform experience.
- MCSE/MCITP/CCNA are beneficial certifications
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced environment and a willingness to work extended hours or weekends when necessary