With over 500 employees in two state-of-the-art locations, WellDyneRx is experiencing tremendous growth in the pharmacy and health care industries. WellDyneRx has a wide range of expertise, from full pharmacy benefit management services and innovative health and wellness programs, to specialty and mail order pharmacies.
Our people are our greatest asset, and it is their commitment to providing remarkable customer support and innovative health care solutions that has driven WellDyneRx’s success. WellDyneRx is focused on developing our employees, understanding that our future success depends on the talent we hire today.
Our people are passionate about the work they deliver. And, in return, WellDyneRx is passionate about investing in them. Our culture supports creativity and innovation and rewards excellence.
WellDyneRx is the perfect place for people with an entrepreneurial spirit who are fulfilled by delivering consistent, quality results and service to both internal and external customers. Come be a part of this exciting time in WellDyneRx’s over 20-year history and find a career you can grow with. Join Our Team
The Process & Learning Development Coordinator will assist in accomplishing company objectives by using effective training methods and techniques to ensure Member Services staff are equipped to assist members with their pharmaceutical needs. He/She will enhance member satisfaction by continually evaluating and improving effectiveness of learning and development material ensuring accurate delivery and application of such material. This position is critical to the successful delivery of information regarding all member interactions surrounding their pharmaceutical benefit coverage, whether at the retail or mail order level. Attention to detail is required. Local candidates only, please.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet or exceed monthly key contact center performance goals for member satisfaction, quality, First Contact Resolution (FCR), productivity and other key performance metrics.
- Conducts effective training presentations in group and individual sessions.
- Ability to learn new computer programs and quickly adapt to changes in process flow is necessary.
- Directly supervises new hire trainees and deliver corrective action; if required.
- Supervises Academy Bay or production agents as needed.
- Maintains New Hire paperwork (e.g., attendance, coaching and corrective action forms) and records continuing education paperwork.
- Works with Supervisors through transition from training to production.
- Prepares and submits timely training reports to PL&D Manager and other appropriate management staff.
- Prepares, develops and conducts personal one-on-one training and development plans for agents and other Member Services staff ensuring completion and consistency in application.
- Provide skill assessments of development planning efforts at specified increments throughout the year. Assist team members with career development plans and activities.
- Identifies gaps in training curriculum, discusses and designs process improvement plan, and takes action to implement improvements.
- Makes recommendations on curriculum and content for Learning Management
- Systems/Learning Content Management Systems (LMS/LCMS).
- Randomly monitors calls by using call recording, screen capture, QA applications, call flows and other systems/processes to reinforce the delivery of exceptional service and/or identify opportunities for improvement.
- Utilize effective employee engagement techniques to empower team members, keep open lines of communication, and drive a best place to work culture.
- Identifies and relays coaching and re-training opportunities effectively to Supervisors.
- Communicate clearly, concisely and effectively both written and verbal; listen to and understand information and ideas as presented verbally.
- Partner with groups outside of Member Services to drive continuous improvement and exceptional service.
- Ability to work flexible hours in a 24/7 environment.
- Demonstrates the company’s core values and beliefs during good and bad times; acts in line with those values; rewards the right values and disapproves of others; practices what he/she preaches.
- Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customer in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Enjoys working hard; is action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging; not fearful of acting with minimal planning; seizes more opportunities than others.
- Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully and encourage others to do the same; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Creates a climate in which people want to do their best; can motivate many kinds of individuals and team or project members; empowers others; invites input from each person and shares ownership and visibility; makes each person feel his/her work is important; is someone people like working for and with.
- Generates new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Makes good decisions (without considering how much time it takes) based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment; most of his/her solutions and suggestions turn out to be correct and accurate when judged over time; sought out by others for advice and solutions.
- Communicates a compelling and inspired vision or sense of core purpose; talks beyond today; talks about possibilities; is optimistic; creates mileposts and symbols to rally support behind the vision; makes the vision sharable by everyone; can inspire and motivate entire units or organizations.
- Knows how businesses work; knowledgeable in current and possible future policies, practices, trends, technology, and information affecting his/her business and organization; knows the competition; is aware of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace.
College or an Associate’s Degree in relevant field
Specialized training a plus.
- Three years’ experience in customer service position with proven results leading individuals/teams to deliver exceptional service.
- Two years’ experience in training/teaching related field.
- Experience with e-learning software such as PowerPoint, Articulate etc.
- PBM or healthcare industry experience is highly desired.
- Call Center experience desired.
Work Environment / Physical Demands
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed in a 24/7 environment
- Ability to sit at a desk using a computer and phone/headset for a large majority of their day.
- Ability to stand and deliver training instruction for a large majority of their day.
This position is in a typical office environment which requires prolonged sitting in front of a computer. Requires hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office equipment including operation of standard computer and phone equipment. May have occasional high stress when dealing with customers/clients and deadlines.