With over 500 employees in two state-of-the-art locations, WellDyneRx is experiencing tremendous growth in the pharmacy and health care industries. WellDyneRx has a wide range of expertise, from full pharmacy benefit management services and innovative health and wellness programs, to specialty and mail order pharmacies.
Our people are our greatest asset, and it is their commitment to providing remarkable customer support and innovative health care solutions that has driven WellDyneRx’s success. WellDyneRx is focused on developing our employees, understanding that our future success depends on the talent we hire today.
Our people are passionate about the work they deliver. And, in return, WellDyneRx is passionate about investing in them. Our culture supports creativity and innovation and rewards excellence.
WellDyneRx is the perfect place for people with an entrepreneurial spirit who are fulfilled by delivering consistent, quality results and service to both internal and external customers. Come be a part of this exciting time in WellDyneRx’s over 20-year history and find a career you can grow with. Join Our Team
The Account Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Account Managers in the service of his/her assigned accounts which includes web-tool training, eligibility help, trouble-shooting plan or member issues, report requests, and coordination with internal departments to fulfill day-to-day client needs or requests. This position will also assist in plan implementation and interaction for plan updates and changes when required.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintains day to day contact with customers and customer representatives (i.e. third party administrators, human resources personnel, brokers, etc.) regarding various issues such as eligibility, claims or rejected claims, co-pay questions, and member information.
- Provides timely and accurate answers to member issues/inquiries from internal and external sources.
- Assists in the account implementation process (helping account managers as needed) – including attendance of client implementation meetings, review of plan set-up and processing of member materials.
- Escalates high priority or reoccurring issues to the appropriate Account Manager(s) and/or the Client Services Director to ensure resolution; may require running reports, investigating causes and flagging the problem for follow-up.
- Maintains professional interdepartmental relations and communication on all client service issues for their assigned accounts.
- Processes client's renewal paperwork.
- Submits required paperwork to other departments through processing tools
- Assists in servicing the total customer relationship requiring interaction with medical administrators, brokers, consultants, legal personnel, trustees, etc.
- Requires knowledge and use of multiple proprietary software systems and functions.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- This position requires a four year degree.
- Previous experience in sales or account management is preferred.
- Requires ongoing learning in the pharmacy benefit management industry and continuous product knowledge development in the areas of healthcare and PBM, pharmacology, company specific product offerings, basic pricing components, and company capabilities and limitations.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to communicate with all levels of people in a manner which illustrates superior professionalism.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for dealing with clients, peers, other departments, and senior management.
- Excellent written communication and documentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects to successful conclusion.
- Must have the ability to use logical methods to address problems and develop effective solutions ensuring customer expectations are met or exceeded.
- Ability to identify developing problems and take actions as needed.
- Must have advanced attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to organize information in a clear and concise manner.
- Must have a working knowledge of desktop computer applications such as MS Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Reader.
- Ability to adapt and be flexible in a variety of situations.
- Ability to multitask and possess excellent time management skills.
- Must be able to independently as well as support and contribute to team goals.
- May be required to stand for long periods of time at trade shows, health fairs,etc.
- Follows all policies and procedures relating to job responsibilities and participates in the development and maintenance of departmental policies and procedures for Client Services, as appropriate.
- Exhibits compliant and ethical behavior in the performance of job responsibilities, including complying with all applicable federal and state laws and regulations, WellDyneRx Code of Conduct, Business Ethics Policies and Procedures, and other policies and procedures applicable to position.
Work Environment / Physical Demands
This position is in a typical office environment which requires prolonged sitting in front of a computer. Requires hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office equipment including operation of standard phone equipment. May have occasional high stress when dealing with customers/clients. Travel required approximately 5-10% of the time.