With over 500 employees in two state-of-the-art locations, WellDyneRx is experiencing tremendous growth in the pharmacy and health care industries. WellDyneRx has a wide range of expertise, from full pharmacy benefit management services and innovative health and wellness programs, to specialty and mail order pharmacies.
Our people are our greatest asset, and it is their commitment to providing remarkable customer support and innovative health care solutions that has driven WellDyneRx’s success. WellDyneRx is focused on developing our employees, understanding that our future success depends on the talent we hire today.
Our people are passionate about the work they deliver. And, in return, WellDyneRx is passionate about investing in them. Our culture supports creativity and innovation and rewards excellence.
WellDyneRx is the perfect place for people with an entrepreneurial spirit who are fulfilled by delivering consistent, quality results and service to both internal and external customers. Come be a part of this exciting time in WellDyneRx’s over 20-year history and find a career you can grow with. Join Our Team
- Place orders with wholesalers by acquiring the most economical product under the terms of the wholesaler and GPO contracts.
- Verify accuracy of invoices and receipt of all products ordered.
- Follow up with supplier on all discrepancies.
- Responsible for processing orders in the backorder queue.
- Make appropriate changes to inventory based on drug availability and pricing.
- Utilize drug usage reports to adjust min/max levels to maintain a perpetual inventory.
- Stock medications according to FIFO inventory system.
- Monitor and maintain inventory levels that allow prescriptions to be dispensed in a timely manner.
- Responsible for inventory audits to eliminate expired drugs in inventory and minimize expired returns.
- Oversee supplier product recalls and their timely return to vendor; maintain appropriate documentation from initial notification through product return.
- Schedule, order and coordinate the delivery of drugs/materials, equipment and supplies used in dispensing and production plans.
- Keep records of products/materials on hand and on order; furnish data as needed to forecast estimates and schedules of goods in process and need for future production.
- Monitor payer MAC lists to ensure appropriate products are stocked and dispensed.
- Work with pharmacy team and oversee physical inventories.
- Respect and maintain confidentiality guidelines of HIPAA.
- Follow and aid in enforcement of all company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Registered Pharmacy Technician with the State of Florida
- Certified Pharmacy Technician preferred
- One year minimum of pharmacy experience
- Previous inventory experience preferred
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to handle multiple activities or interruptions at once
- Ability to communicate effectively, patiently and courteously
- Focused team player, who can work in conjunction with pharmacists, other departments, customers, and management
- Work independently with little supervision and meet daily deadlines.
This position is in a typical office environment which requires prolonged sitting and standing in front of a computer. In addition, this position requires hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office equipment, including the operation of standard computer and phone equipment. May have occasional high stress when dealing with customers/clients and employees. This position may be required to work long hours. The position may have to handle or have exposure to hazardous drugs or products.