With over 500 employees in two state-of-the-art locations, WellDyneRx is experiencing tremendous growth in the pharmacy and health care industries. WellDyneRx has a wide range of expertise, from full pharmacy benefit management services and innovative health and wellness programs, to specialty and mail order pharmacies.
Our people are our greatest asset, and it is their commitment to providing remarkable customer support and innovative health care solutions that has driven WellDyneRx’s success. WellDyneRx is focused on developing our employees, understanding that our future success depends on the talent we hire today.
Our people are passionate about the work they deliver. And, in return, WellDyneRx is passionate about investing in them. Our culture supports creativity and innovation and rewards excellence.
WellDyneRx is the perfect place for people with an entrepreneurial spirit who are fulfilled by delivering consistent, quality results and service to both internal and external customers. Come be a part of this exciting time in WellDyneRx’s over 20-year history and find a career you can grow with. Join Our Team
As an integral member of the IT Solutions team, the Business Intelligence (BI) Developer is responsible for the design, development, implementation and support of mission-critical enterprise Business Intelligence (BI) reports. Working with cross-functional teams, the BI Developer will gather and document reporting requirements to meet business needs. The BI Developer will then use those requirements to design, develop, test and implement reports and dashboards that utilize the underlying data store(s)/ data warehouse(s) / data mart(s).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Estimate, document, review and evaluate reporting and dashboard requirements and specifications
- Work with data & business analysts or end users to gather project requirements, analyze needs and process flow and develop user-oriented data solutions
- Work in a team environment offering assistance, advice and technical expertise to peers
- Interact regularly with management and clients to constantly improve ETL processes, data marts, reporting and dashboard services
- Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used to implement the required reports and dashboards, created from potentially multiple data sources
- Transition data marts, developed reports, and dashboards to operational and business teams
- Provide support as required to ensure the availability and performance of developed reports and dashboards for both external and internal users
- Ensure proper configuration management and change controls are implemented for BI data marts and reports
- Provide technical assistance and cross training to other team members
- Provide training and assistance to users for generation of ad-hoc reports
- Design and implement technology best practices, guidelines and repeatable processes
- Must be able to perform duties with moderate to low supervision
- Mine data sources to determine, analyze, and communicate trends
- Recommend solutions for creating more revenue and reducing loss
- Work on large projects, multiple data streams and deadlines
- Technical understanding regarding data models and database design development. Understanding of XML and SQL
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Strong experience developing and implementing enterprise-scale reports and dashboards
- MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Project, Visio)
- Proficiency with Tableau Server and Tableau Desktop
- Strong experience in T-SQL Development with MS-SQL Server 2014/2012/2008 R2
- Performance tuning experience related to reporting queries required
- Knowledge of data warehouse techniques, methods, logging, and dimensional modeling
- Experience with SSAS development and administration
- Experience with data mapping, validation & profiling, data marts, BI tools and reports
- Understanding of data integration issues (validation and cleaning), familiarity with complex data and structures
- Detailed problem-solving, documentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage time and projects, work within multiple (Technical/Business) environments, and provide training to end users
Work Environment / Physical Demands
This position is in a typical office environment which requires prolonged sitting in front of a computer. Requires hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office equipment including operation of standard computer and phone equipment. May have occasional high stress when dealing with customers/clients.