Every Little Thing Brings BIG OUTCOMES.
For more than 25 years, WellDyneRx has been making every little thing matter by delivering pharmacy benefit management services. From designing custom clinical and disease management programs to operating our own mail order and specialty pharmacies, we’ve been dedicated to driving improved health care outcomes for our partners. We offer a wide range of expertise to cover a wide range of clients in the pharmacy and health care industries, including managed care organizations, Medicare and government health plans, third party administrators, unions, and self-insured employers, including state and local governments.
Now with more than 400 employees in two state-of-the-art locations in Lakeland, FL, and Centennial, CO, WellDyneRx continues to experience tremendous growth. Why? Because of the quality of our people. Regardless of their role, they know they are all the LINK that has driven WellDyneRx’s success. Knowing our people are our greatest asset and the sum of the whole is greater than its individual parts, it’s clear that our future success depends on the talent we hire today.
The WellDyneRx culture is grounded in its core values that include:
· Client and Member Focus – Our customers are the reason that we are here. We work to provide access to pharmaceuticals for our members with a high-touch service mindset, while minimizing drug costs for our clients. We are in the business of service.
· Accountability – We take responsibility for our own actions and decisions; we meet our commitments.
· Communication – We will work as a team, and will establish effective, open communication channels among all relevant parties. No silos. We will ensure effective communication of mission and goals.
· Candor – We provide straightforward answers and feedback, even if the news is bad. We pride ourselves on our honesty and our integrity.
· Entrepreneurial Spirit – We operate with a “can-do” attitude. We roll up our sleeves and get the job done. We seek to change the organization for the better.
· Compliance: Ensure the company complies with laws, regulations, agreements and accreditations that allow the business to operate successfully and meet the needs of our customers.
Are you driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and fulfilled by delivering consistent, quality results and service to both internal and external customers? Then come join our team. You can be the next link in the chain that helps make WellDyneRx successful.
The Regional Senior Sales Director-Central is responsible for managing the sales activities of specific employer groups of WellDyneRx’s existing and newly sold Third Party Administrators by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Education and Experience
Work Environment / Physical Demands
This position is in both a typical office environment which requires prolonged sitting in front of a computer and in an external environment where travel is required. Requires hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office equipment including operation of standard computer and phone equipment. May have occasional high stress when dealing with customers/clients. Travel required approximately 50% of the time.