WellDyneRx, Inc., was founded in 1990 and offers pharmacy benefit management services to its health plan members through a retail network of pharmacies; patient care services to members who require support in managing their chronic conditions; pharmacy mail service solutions; and technology network administration solutions for retail pharmacies. With over 350 employees in two state-of-the-art locations in Centennial, CO and Lakeland ,FL, WellDyneRx is experiencing tremendous growth in the pharmacy and health care industries. Clients include managed care organizations, Medicare and government health plans, third party administrators, unions, and self-insured employers, including state and local governments. WellDyneRx has a wide range of expertise, from full pharmacy benefit management services and innovative health and wellness programs, to specialty and mail order pharmacies.
Our people are our greatest asset, and it is their commitment to providing remarkable customer support and innovative health care solutions that has driven WellDyneRx’s success. WellDyneRx is focused on developing our employees, understanding that our future success depends on the talent we hire today. The WellDyneRx culture is grounded in its core values that include:
• Client and Member Focus – Our customers are the reason that we are here. We work to provide access to pharmaceuticals for our members with a high-touch service mindset, while minimizing drug costs for our clients. We are in the business of service.
• Accountability – We take responsibility for our own actions and decisions; we meet our commitments.
• Communication – We will work as a team, and will establish effective, open communication channels among all relevant parties. No silos. We will ensure effective communication of mission and goals.
• Candor – We provide straightforward answers and feedback, even if the news is bad. We pride ourselves on our honesty and our integrity.
• Entrepreneurial Spirit – We operate with a “can-do” attitude. We roll up our sleeves and get the job done. We seek to change the organization for the better.
• Compliance: Ensure the company complies with laws, regulations, agreements and accreditations that allow the business to operate successfully and meet the needs of our customers.
WellDyneRx is the perfect place for people with an entrepreneurial spirit who are fulfilled by delivering consistent, quality results and service to both internal and external customers. Come be a part of this exciting time in WellDyneRx’s 20-year history and find a career you can grow with. Join Our Team.
One year minimum of pharmacy experience
This position is in a typical office environment which requires prolonged sitting and standing in front of a computer.
In addition, this position requires hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office equipment, including the operation of standard computer and phone equipment.May have occasional high stress when dealing with customers/clients and employees.
This position may be required to work long hours. The position may have to handle or have exposure to hazardous drugs or products.